Bridges are made!
So I talked to Professor Dworak on Friday, and my head finally got wrapped around how to approach the bridges! The algorithm was made, and ready to be written! I at first tried to create a fault dictionary - aka giant binary table of stuck at faults and whether they are caught or not, but then I just used the files I have already, and loading them. So I wrote the script, and ran it, and I have bridges and whether they were caught or not by each vector! Amazing! Finally! Now the files I'd ideally like to have to find if the bridges work are a file for each vector of a list of all the faults it catches, so I have that script running... but sadly between 8pm last night, and 11am this morning, it got through 2500 of 70000 faults... which really doesn't bode very well. I'll see how it goes in the background, while I embark on some other endevours. If all else fails, I can start working with what it has produced so far while its still running (it constantly writes to a file, so if interrupted, I still have what it has written). I'm so excited that the bridge craziness is almost done!