- ArUco marker recognition on the netbooks.
- Verify our environment models with the current state of the markers (make sure they are where we think they are). They have been up for several years, and some may be missing or damaged.
- Create the resource boxes with ArUco markers on them.
- Get the IR sensors working.
- Test the IR sensors with the virtual wall.
- Create a box-pushing behavior. I think we will need to either use two robots per box or make a cardboard 'box plow' for the creates to do this effectively.
- Create a docking behavior.
- Create a robot swap behavior.
- Create the simulated battery life code.
Return to Homepage