Description of the Research
- We can say that our task is to find tools to help people with visual disabilities,
the disability can be total or partial.
- This project consist in teaching / showing to the students how to use special software / tools in order for them
to read and study different topics.
- Similarly find tools that can be used in the area of computation for students to develop algorithms
and learn about object-oriented programming.
Goals of the project
- The goal is to develop an accessible and maintainable system that allows novice
programmers to learn about programming.
- Use software that helps visually impaired or blind students, as well as other students who cannot use a mouse, to
understand computer science concepts.
- The goal of Project is to increase participation in Computer Science and related disciplines
by students who are visually impaired.