- My personal manner of motivational thought
- The amusement park at Mall of America--
MOA for those in the know!
- My friend Melissa and I at MOA; I showed her
around Penn, and she was wonderful about
showing me the wonders of UMN
- Ella and an Experiment Two column
- A candid of Ella in the HMD--
Head Mounted Display
- A flooded path near campus, and my first
glimpse of the mighty Mississippi!
- The original Twins homeplate at MOA--
finding it was not easy!
- A finished column
- Me working on Experiment Two
- Loren's program working with the Kinect to
identify human body parts and incorpoate them
- Me in the HMD, looking at my real arm in VR!
- Take a look at the screen in the back;
Ella can see her actual arm in VR!
- A closer look. It's not a perfect match,
but it's closer than anything else I've seen
- Ella dancing; We take work VERY seriously
- I didn't know this picture was being taken...
- A closer look at our HMD
- Loren's program at work
- A chalk drawing I found on the walk to St.Paul
- The lab
- Ella in the motion-tracking suit
- The outside of the lab
- Ella behind bars!
- The inside of Walter Library
- The lawn where Ella and I usually ate lunch
- Walter Library
- Walter Library, yet again
- Ella and I, Coffman Memorial in the background
- The Mississippi on the walk to West Bank
- Ella on the Mississippi
- Me on the Mississippi!
- Possibly one of the biggest biking cities,
and they do it stylishly!
- Coffman Memorial Student Union--there's a
- Coffman Memorial Student Union
- Me attempting a cartwheel...
- Ella attempting a cartwheel
- Construction for the light rail
- Keller, where Victoria's office is
- Still trying to understand this statue
- Seating inside Keller
- Keeler Apartments, where I live this summer
- Shuang Cheng Restaurant--try the Sesame
Chicken and Cream Cheese Wontons
- Loring Pasta Bar
- Annie's--their malts are amazing
- This is the lawn where Ella and I ate when
we grabbed takeout in Dinkytown