Assist in the design and creation
of innovative, challenging, and entertaining game initiatives.
• Programming proficiency in C++/C#/Java/Ruby.
• Design experience in RPG Maker and Unreal Editor
• Scripting experience in various scripting languages.
University of North Carolina – Charlotte
Currently a senior in Computer Science program
Graduated Spring 2007
Completed Minor in Japanese
Current Term GPA- 4.00
• Game Design and Development Studio
• Technical Communications (Award Received)
• Introduction to Computer Graphics
• Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
International Game Developers Association (IGDA) – Game
Development Conference Scholarship Winner 2007. IGDA chose 25
game developers to send to the GDC.
CRA-DMP (Distributed Mentor Project) Participant 2007-This highly
selective program matches promising undergraduate women with
a faculty mentor for a summer research experience for ten weeks.
Gamers’ Alliance President/Founder- The Gamers’
Alliance is an attempt to increase interest and diversity in
computer science by introducing the “fun” side of
computing to UNCC students and other communities.
UNCC Game Learning Lab, Charlotte, North Carolina
Lab Assistant/Research Assistant
Summer 2006 - present
UNCC Hallym Game Design Program, Charlotte, North Carolina
Summer 2005 and 2006
Available upon request.